Beer Schilderwerken is a firm that stands for craftsmanship and quality. We work for private
and corporate clients in the Netherlands and internationally. The company is headed by
Three generations of craftsmanship
The Beer Schilderwerken story dates back to 1898 when AJM Kemper, the present owner’s grandfather, started working as a professional painter in Amsterdam. He built up a strong reputation for himself there, and his expertise meant he was brought in to paint prestigious Amsterdam buildings such as the Hotel Krasnapolsky, De Nederlandsche Bank and Maison de Bonneterie. We are proud to be the third generation of artisans delivering the excellent quality that made the Kemper name so well known.
Why choose Beer Schilderwerken?
Client satisfaction is paramount to us, and a large proportion of our clientele are
long-term customers with whom we have had a happy working relationship spanning many years.
Choose Beer Schilderwerken for:
• comprehensive services ranging from interior and exterior painting to flooring;
• skilled work from specialist professionals;
• quality products – we only use top-brand material;
• flexibility – if necessary we’ll work through the weekend or night to get the job done;
• our personal approach, from quotation to completion to aftercare;
• friendliness, reliability, diligence and integrity.
Make an appointment
Don’t hesitate to contact us and find out how we can help you.
We look forward to meeting you and offering you our non-binding advice, free of charge.